Saturday, June 12, 2004

Unplesant movie experiences....

Last night me and Tosh, Anna, Tiff, and a few other people went to see Shrek 2 since me and Tiff were the only ones who hadn't seen it yet.

***Some movie spoilers obviously coming***

My favorite part was when Shrek choked on the spoon. I lost it and laughed so freakin' hard I missed the next couple minutes of the movie. Puss in Boots is also adorable. I love Antonio Bandaras. Plus, Holding out for a Hero is an absolutely awsome song.

The sucky part came when some stupid chick when off on us about disturbing "People wanting to enjoy the movie". Which was stupid because we are rather serious movie goers. We talk quietly when asking questions and rarely get up. I think Anna did that once. We were gennerally baffeled that she freaked out on us. I was prolly the worst person because I laughed and I sang abit of Hero.

Oh well. We ofcouse topped the night off with Perkins.

No comments: