Thursday, June 24, 2004

Yada Yada Yada...

At the library. Just finished with work. Taped nine and a half palets worth of boxes with the water taper thing. I looked like I was turning into a reptile because all that damned glue was sticking to me. I also ripped my nail off at work. It hurt like a bitch and Jason just laughed at me.

Got my Financial Aid letter thing. Didn't get any work study. Damned communists.

Went and saw the Stepford Wives with my tratorious friend Toshia. The wench went and saw it with Tiffy and Sara first. Five movies isn't that much dear!!!!!

Whining because my Daddy can't make it down this weekend. It's all Mel's fault. She ripped the money tree out with her car. (Funny story should blog that) Now I have to live with mildew in my porch. Ew. I wish I was all handy Tim "the toolman" Taylor. I can do some of it, but I'm not wonder woman.

And my flowers haven't come up yet. I planted them four days ago so there's still six more days before it's a certianty that I've killed them.

Untill later.

No comments: