Thursday, September 16, 2004

Bouncing around like crazy

I just spent the last two hours painstakingly, loudly, and very sporatically, planning a road trip with Anna, Tosh, and Becky.

GET THIS!

WE'RE GOING TO SEE KEITH!!!

Yep. That's right. That CMT tour? First we were eyeing the Wisconsin dates, but they're both on Thursdays, which are afternoon class days. That's when the South Dakota dates came up.

Man, I dunno what's keeping me in my skin still. Of course it's not official yet. There's still buying tickets (on sale next saturday) and booking a room and actually having money to do this, but...

We're going to see Keith!!!
I'm gonna have to staple my skin to my bones. I'm so jazzed. I've gotta head to bed. Mid morning classes come early when all the girls fill the showers at eight. Gotta beat the rush. How the hell am I gonna get any sleep tonight now?

And actually, it's after midnight, so today is the world premiere of keith's video.

And for those of you who think I'm obsessed need to check out some of his fan sites on the net. I'm very mild in comparison.

No comments: