Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Done with day one...

I hate blogger. It just deleted my whole post right before I hit the publish. Plus it's doing this weird large space block thing at the end of each post. Angel, HELP!

Today really starts with last night since that's when I decided to read two chapters of Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie (Book review to follow). At a quarter to one when two stupid lost boys insisted some chick named Jessica lived in our room I was on chapter seven. Needlessly, I finished it at four this morning. Had class at nine thirty.

Nine thirty. First Geography class of the day. Walked my ass to a mildly interesting class. Then I chatted with Anna and Tosh before my second Geography class of the day. Same subject. Same professor. Same room. Different class focus. Same boring as hell lecture. I ended up asking the guy next to me (who was still drunk from last night) if he would poke my eyeballs out with his pen. Clipping doggie toenails is more interesting.

Then I had my class with Toshia. Might be fun. Hard work but fun.

Now I should get my resume ready for my interview tomarrow morning. Wish me luck.

No comments: