Friday, September 24, 2004

Wasting my time

I'm wating for Keith's CMT special to come on. I've got a twenty seven minute wait. Right now they've got a re-run of Barely Famous on. I love the Warren Brothers. They are hilarious. I really hope this show lauches them into the credit they deserve. I own their album Well deserved obscurity and LOVE it. And yes, I do know more of their songs than just Sell a lot of beer, although I didn't know it was them on a few of them.

I'm hungry. However the remaining 23 minutes are not enough time to run to Perkins and back so it must wait until after the show is over.

Hum. I could complain about this 14 year old girl who needs to grow up because she wrote a horrible letter to the mail section of my Seventeen Mag. Mebbe I should go rebutt that. I spent a whole 10 minutes writing it before I even finished reading my magazine.

Oh Hey, they had a review of Keith's new album in there.

"On his third CD, this urban cowboy's clear voice soars over easygoing rock with a honky-tonk twist. His live-for-the-moment message isn't super-original, but the upbeat sound brightens you day- Jessie, 16, Ocala, FL" and it gets 3 of 4 hearts. (Seventeen Magazine, Nov 2004 pg. 79)

Now I'm horribly mean enough to say that's a terrible pun. Plus, the man is going to be 37 on his birthday. He's at the age where the big Four-Oh is approaching and he wants to relish being young still. And some of his album is very non-upbeat. I can't decide whether I like him better moody or fun-loving.

How did I get on this subject? I dunno. Wow. I've been obsessed with Keith lately on here haven't I? Sadly enough, It's only going to get worse.

We don't have any hand soap in our bathroom. Damned Communists.

No comments: