Thursday, October 07, 2004

About that shopping nonsense...

Monday Toshia and Anna went shopping because their brand of jeans are on sale this week. Tosh tried on a new pair of jeans and they were just a smidge too big. She's such a nice roomate that she asked me if they fit so I could have them instead of returning them. They fit. They're exactly one size smaller than my current pants so, I'm happy. She however is not. While my waist line is slowly decreasing, her's is expanding. (I'm gonna catch hell for that I'm sure.) That is how I found myself in the car crusing to the mall listening to Gary Allen's Nothing on But the Radio, thinking about my last trip to the mall.

On the way there, the three of us (Tosh, me and Anna) were crammed into Anna's truck with the windows down flipping through our country stations looking for a good song that fit the mood. All of a sudden we hear my second favorite B&R song. Of course, Save A Horse wasn't coming from our radio. It was coming from the CD player of a very fine looking man in a white truck passing us. It just goes to show how universal good music really is.

On the way home, a blonde in a taurus on a cell phone gave me a dirty look for singing and banging the side of the truck along with Gretchen Wilson's Here For the Party.

This is also the trip where Anna forgot her muffin at Perkin's and the waitress was nice enough to chase us out of the resturant with it. Come to think of it, the boys that followed us out weren't impressed with our knowlege of Awful Beautiful Life (Daryl Worly) lyrics either.

Oh, and this morning I was singing keith's DGB on my way out the door, then I heard WWWBM playing in the lobby. That was good think music for my morning Geography test.

No comments: