Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Beating the dead horse.

I know putting this article here is like preaching to the choir, but I'll go into my teacher voice and say plagerism is wrong. There's a bunch of ways you can plagerise that most people don't recognise as plagerism, and the big whopper: teach other's not to cheat simply because it is wrong. I know I learn more and more about it as I pass through the hallowed grounds of SCSU.

I cheated once when I was in seventh grade on some math quizes. I've always hated math and was disapointed that my scores were dropping so bad. A friend called me on it, I exonerated myself. And now I've become the caped crusader for stealing and cheating.

What would people say if they knew the Lightning girl had stooped to this? Actually, it prolly doesn't come as much of a susprise. People! Talk to your kids!

No comments: