Friday, October 22, 2004

Ever see something so horrible that it must be a dream...and it wasn't?

Okay, so that's going a bit overboard, but Spiderman 2 sucked more than I can convey in polite and very offensive non-polite words. I could not beleive how horribly written that thing was. Everyone knows that he's spiderman, The Green Goblin gets to make a comeback, and we once again have to sit through the hype of what a great movie it is only to be exteremely disapointed.

I hate Toby Maguire. Ew. The best part of the movie was when he pulled his shirt off and it got caught on his head. You could see his washboard abs and not his mushed head.

I also can't stand Kiersten Dunst. She just rubs me the wrong way and comes off too Suzy Sunshine to be real. Plus, she dated scary Jake Gyllenhal (or however you spell it.) And she once described Brad Pitt as "icky." How can anyone like that be cool. I think her only movie I like is Now and Then and I love that one, only partically because of Devon Sawa's backside.

No comments: