Sunday, October 24, 2004

Feeling Good

I'm ignoring my homework, which incidentally, was the reason I stayed here all weekend. I've finished reading The Blue Viking, by Sandra Hill. It was a really funny book. The story plot is mediocre and the characters pretty well drawn, but Bothar's sagas are hilarious. 2 of 4 Recomended read. Also check out the jokes she has on her website. Some are funny, some are just bad.

I also reread Sarah's Sin which is one of my fave Tami Hoag books.

My Vikes won, in which I need to give props to my man Hovan for his fumble recovery, The Defense for hiking up our interceptions all in one game, and Pep for getting his roll on. Congrats go out to Moore for his 33 yarder which is a career record for him in his rookie season. I must also commend Randy and the Coaching staff for picking the right record to continue. His start record is still going, while his touch downs and receptions in consecutive games has ended. We pick some, we lose some, but we gotta use out head and look to the future.

And we're having Pizza for dinner.

No comments: