Sunday, October 03, 2004

Well, That was a first for me.



It all started with Toshia saying "lets go shopping." Well, It actually started with Rascal Flatt's new album coming out, hence why we needed to shop. Anyhow, it turned into me, Tosh, her sister Erin, and her mom running around shopping today. Toshia convinced me we needed groceries. Me? I would have sat around starving for another week. But convince me she did, so fifty bazillion bags later on the front lawn, I loaded up my car and made my way back to school.

In the car, Toshia was talking about her game plan of leaving all the non-refrigeratorables in the car. Me? I'm lazy enough to carry them all in one trip. Complaining and whining about using the elevator.

Toshia treks it on up the stairs. Following at a much slower rate, like a staggering walrus I carried forth. By the second floor landing I had my pants around my knees and was holding 'em up with the apples and caramel dip.

Oh the joys of shopping.

No comments: