Monday, October 11, 2004

Who the hell picks flight times?

Saturday morning at five oclock, way too early for this girl, I rode with my parents to the airport. They headed down to Arizona for their Anaverary. Very Slick. Anyhow, I had to drive their truck back home since I get to keep it for a week.

Now you must understand how much I love this truck. It's a '99 chev silverado. I love that model. It's been my wish list vehicle every since '98 and when they caved and got one, actually, the beast broke down so they bought a new truck and this was it, I have adored their truck. I can also count the number of times I've been allowed to drive it on one hand.

So there I am. At the airport. Fuzzily sure about how to get home. Huge truck (I've finally gotten used to my little car, so this giganticness wasn't such a big deal) waiting for me to drive, and my mom says "don't hurt it." I'm thinking: "me? Hurt it? I worship it! Besides, weren't you the one who scratched it?" This ofcourse didn't get said.

So six oclock in the morning I'm heading west on 494 in a chev pickup listening to the Twin Citites top twenty and John Heinz on K102 with a bake rack in the back of the truck. Did I mention on friday I have to trade it for a mixer? Oh yeah. Aren't I the shit?

No comments: