Thursday, November 18, 2004

What's your anti-drug?

I know this article my offend some people, but I really don't care right now. It called attention to something I've been feeling lately. I'm so sick of living in the dorms. I don't know if it's because of short unseasoned freshman who don't appreciate diverse musical stylings, expecialy those of the Rolling Stones (once again, Who can hate on the Stones?) or if I'm simply sick of living in one room with my microwave and Tosh's referigerator. Beats me. I'm just sick of it.

I don't want to actually grow up and get a job and be stuck doing that for the rest of my life either. Although, I will admit that I've had a blast these last couple of days while I've been doing my Field Experience. This is definately what I want to do with my life. I don't know if it's the teacher I'm paired with (Mrs. Sass rocks.) or that I've had experience doing it, or that I've visualized it so much, but it's a natural fit.

Anyhow, back to this article from the University Chronicle. The guy's talking about how college is this big stress release valve. Or something like that. Read the article. It's cute and funny and just thought provoking enough for nine in the morning after being awake for exactly eight minutes.

No comments: