Friday, December 10, 2004

Boys from over the water.

What is with me and men from Oz? I mean, Keith, Heath, Hugh, they all just keep adding up.

Right now, I've been eyeballing Hugh Dancy.

Don't know him?

That's okay. I didn't know who he was until I saw Ella Enchanted. (Cute movie by the way, but not as good as the book.) Anyhow, while checking out his filmography online, I found out that I've seen many movies with him in it, including King Arthur (which stars the beautifully scrubby Joel Edgerton, another man from Oz) and Black Hawk Down (Josh Hartnet, Orlando Bloom, Gulf War I, ring any bells?).

What is wrong with American boys? I want to know why I don't have a thing for any USDA prime hunk. Really. It just kills me. Maybe my whole problem is that I haven't been out of the country. I could go to Canada and go bowling or something. Just to shake this world up a bit.


No comments: