Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas....and all that Jazz

Merry Christmas to all, and happy wintery stuff to everyone else.

I've been in Nodak now for, oh about four days.

Damned y key is being sticky. Don't know what to do 'bout that...

Anyway, was going to talk all about my wonderful christmas presents, and all the small town, down home, goings on, but I don't feel like it any more. I'm really kinda hungry. I might have to go hunt down some of that stuffing I shoved in the fridge earlier. And Hawaiian Punch.

I love that stuff. mmmmm it's fruity and everything.

Tomarrow is going to be a blissful shopping trip, because I have 100 bucks to spend on clothes, and if I'm sneeky, a book or two.

I've got plenty of stories to share if I find time later this trip. If I don't, I'm sure I'll journal about them and fill ya in when I get back to school. Speaking of which, grades should be up next week. Oh, the horror.

No comments: