Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Stole this baby from Angel...but it sounded like so much fun.

alphebet quiz

Artistic Talent:: Is talking an artistic talent? I can tell a good story...I make collage covers for my journals...and I can draw an excellent stick person.

Birthplace:: Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids, MN

Career Aspirations at Age 6:: I wanted to be a teacher....well, golly gee...who'd a thunk...

Dream, reaccuring:: I had this dream about me, Heath Ledger, and eleven kids hiding in a movie theater from Cheech Marin and Japanese businessmen who were trying to kill us, two nights in a row. Other than that, when I was little I used to have nightmares about owls.

Elementary School, name of:: Valley View Elementary School

Fabrics and Materials, favorite to wear on body:: The fabric of our lives.

Gym, work out at one?:: Only if it includes Power Rangers

Memories:: Shouldn't this start with an H? I have this great memory of car surfing with Tyler. Bugs that would normally hit your windshield at 30mph really hurt when they smack ya in the face.

Introvert or Extrovert?:: I think I'm a bit more introverted than I used to be.

Jewelry/Trinkets Worn Regularly:: Silver watch Tosh got me for Christmas a while ago, with the most feminine Men's watchband the guy at Walmart picked out. My highschool class ring. Half of the earing set from Laura & Joe's wedding because I lost the other. Lately, I've also worn the flip-flop necklace I got from Sean and Esther for Christmas. And big hoops in my lower lobes.

Killer App, Favorite:: uh...

Latest Book Read:: Looking for Lacey By Linda Francis Lee

Medications (Rx), regular:: I tend to just stuck it up and go on...or bum something from Tosh. She's got all sorts of "good things"

Nicknames, current:: Sugar, The Drunken Streaker, Fish, Mrs. Urban (in my dreams at least)

Operating System of Choice (for desktop):: Windows XP that's what I've got.

Pets, current:: Shiner is my doggie and Tigg is my adopted cat, since he's technically the barn cat. Then there's Jake and Duke, Patches, and Spike and Fly, the rest of the Nodak crew. Corky is my going senile watch dog at Grandma's. Oh, and then there's Sampson my palm tree and my aloe plant, which just had a baby.

Queer?:: Carson's voice grates on my nerves.

Role Models, current:: My parents, Keith Urban, and I'm a current fan of Alice Paul (she was a suffragette)

Sleepwear, typical:: pajama pants and sports bra, or Mr. Clean boxers and a tank top.

Tough Situations, current:: Getting all this damn reading done for class...finding a job I LIKE.

University Degree(s):: Working on my teaching thing.

Virginity, age lost at:: hopefully, some time before I die.

Weather, favorite:: Crack of Dawn Early Morning Summer Rain.

X-e's you're on speaking terms with, numbers/percentage of:: Ex whats? Should I tell you I still commune with my dead dogs. Because I do. Sware. Ha ha Ha!

Yard/Rummage Sales, do you go?:: YES! I love getting clothes there. There's nothing like lived in tshirts or broken in jackets.

Zen Moments:: Normally happen when I drive long distances (like say to Nodak) with the radio up really loud.

No comments: