Sunday, February 27, 2005

Why do people insist on going to bars to fight?

Please explain it to me.

Last night me and Becky when to the Station to see the Killer Hayseeds (a great local band!). I also was expected to do a meet and greet with her new perspective guy.

Of course, New Perspective Guy's best friend has the hots for Beck and apparently starts saying not so nice things about NPG. Beck gets pissed at NPG who in turn gets pissed off at her.

So they are yelling at each other while I'm being elbowed in the back by a drunk fireman, have a chick wearing eighties clothes (they apparently had come from a costume party) practically sitting on my lap, and cute, but drunk guy hitting on Beck while she's fighting with NPG. Did I mention the band was between sets so I didn't even have anything to look at?

Now I have a headache from the music, not the drinking because I was SoberCab (only had half a whisky Coke and split a kamikaze with Beck) and I'm way behind on my homework.

No comments: