Friday, March 25, 2005

Donald the Flasher Duck

I just finished watching Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. If you've never seen it, I recommend renting it. I know it's not Christmas time now, but it is still a well written, well though out, funny project. It only has one song for those of you against the Disney musical format, and it has to do with the regular characters: Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Uncle Scrooge, Goofy, Max, Pluto, and my personal favorites, Huey, Dewy and Louie.

My favorite vignette of course involves those troublesome nephews, but the reindeer and their new pet Murry are very adorable too.

Most especially, watch out for the heart warming moment when Donald opens his coat and his heart pops out. It's Toshia's favorite because he looks like one of those trench coat flashers. Good Mooning to all.

No comments: