Friday, March 25, 2005

I nailed it!

*punches fists in the air*

I just finished with my group presentation on Ellis Island, Eastern Europeans, and Second Wave Immigration. Let me tell you we rocked the class. We started out easy, just some general information on the new faster form of transportation. Then, we moved on to a video clip from The Godfather 2 when he is processed on Ellis Island. At this point, Billy introduced some of the procedure and why some people were sent back. I then entered the fray with some primary documents of the Eastern European immigrant experience since we hadn't been introduced to many in class. After that, it was all about what they did after they reached America, housing and jobs and such. We finished off strong with a trivia type game.

*smile stupidly* Yeah, so twenty percent of my grade is an A!

No comments: