Thursday, March 31, 2005

News From Home

I talked to my Daddy today. Here's the low down:

-Eliza failed her permit test by two questions. Since she's only fourteen, I see no problem with making her take it over and over and over again.

-Mel once again demonstrated how little common sense she has. In light of the fact she will soon be in college, I will spare her the embarrassment of having her idiocy posted here. I hope she grows some sense over the summer.

-The water pipes in the barn broke so the dogs were running around in four inches of water on Monday. Dad said the water pressure was so bad in the house that he could have pissed faster than the water coming out of the faucet.

-Last, but not least, My dog was naughty and got into a fight with Duke. The bite got infected and Duke's neck swelled up twice as big as his head. Needless to say, Shiner isn't the most popular doggie back at home.

No comments: