Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Walmart run

In celebration of the nice spring weather, me and Tosh took a run to Walmart. Vibrant colors are my spring statement. I got two really cute pairs of neon underware (one that proclaims be the flirting team captain) and bright orange flip-flops. They were a buck. Besides, a girl can never have enough shoes.

Toshia also got me my birthday present and my Christmas present, so I finaly own Cross Canadian Ragweed's Soul Gravy album. I also got Keith Urban's Video Hits (minus his first It's a Love Thing, and his signature You'll Think of Me. ) and Kenny Chesney's Road Case The Movie: Senoritas and Margaritas 2003. So tomarrow when Anna spends the night and Becky comes over to show off her Somewhere in the Sun Tour KC pics we can watch it.

Oh, and Anna has a bed. Sorta.

No comments: