Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Well, I can check that off my list of stupid mistakes corrected.

I hung out with Tyler a bit tonight.

Yes. That Tyler. The infamous "whatever-the-hell-he-was." I know I always thought he was sorta weird in high school, but now...

1. The boy is such a metrosexual. I cannot have any sort of meaningful relations with a man that spends more time on his hair, clothes, and general grooming than I do.

2. That was such an ugly shirt. I can tell that his clothing choices still haven't changed. At least is wasn't a primary color outfit.

3. Tyler also coerced me into attending a choir concert. That was REAL boring. Except for Renee and her orchestra performance. Then after he made fun of me because I was on my way to see Nashville Star.

Yes. Glad I kicked that one to the curb. WAY too weird for me...and I'm the strange one of the group.

No comments: