Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hormonal Downer Mood

Tosh has returned and regaled me with her rip roarin' weekend and that thoroughly depresses me. I spent mine mostly alone and doing homework. I sound like such the spinster it makes me want to bawl.

The funny thing is that I actually had a blast. I mean it's not like I'd rather ditch the time I spent with my fam on Saturday for being lazy with my pals. And I really do enjoy cruising around with the widows down blasting music and singing along badly. It's just that I'd rather not have done it by myself.

Alright. Enough of that. I know. I'm just upset because unlike everyone else who seems to be able to fit a bit of fun it, my next three weeks are entirely zoned in on finishing projects, papers, and other assignments for my classes while juggling moving out, the food show, arranging my new job, and my trip home for Mel's graduation. Summer can not come soon enough.

No comments: