Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Horse Bringer

Last night me and Tosh went to BL to check on her sister who recently got braces and as it turned out, go grocery shopping. I went in and said, "Hi!" to my little girl, but Ainjil wouldn't talk to me, and well, the girl runs hot and cold so it wasn't entirely unexpected. That's when Penny explained that Ainjil had said I was going to bring her a horse, and I didn't and so she wouldn't talk to me.

If you're bewildered yet, do worry. None of us had a clue either, especially me.

Apparently, Ainjil went with to the store and was told she could pick out a toy. She chose a horse that was over the price limit and was encouraged to get something else, and then got mad when she couldn't find her horsies when she got home. She was told she might get it for her birthday, and I guess horses and birthdays are some how connected to me.

Last night I left after being told that I was supposed to bring back a Mommy horse, a Baby horse, and a Daddy horse next week. I guess I have some shopping to do.

No comments: