Thursday, April 14, 2005

I am a Witness.

Toshia was out drinking with us last night. And it's true. She's a Whisky Coke girl. At least now I have somebody else besides me and Becky that suck those babies down.

As for the rest of Anna's Birthday, we started at JP's where she got her first drink on the house along with her first shot, which almost knocked her off her chair. From there we went to The Press for a free pizza (cheese) and a fishbowl (one very tart blue kamikaze). We also had the entertainment of Toshia offending two guys, including one very large man named Paco.

From there we walked to McRudy's but they didn't have very good music playing, so we went down to Dusty's. The crowd there was pretty sparse (it was Wednesday after all) but Anna had a Cali Coke and called everyone who wasn't able to make it out with us. And now I owe Becky dinner because I forgot my ATM card.

No comments: