Friday, April 15, 2005

Registration Day

It's days like this that make living with Toshia perfect. Today I was supposed to register at 8:30 am. At this time, I was laying in bed clutching my chest because Tosh just scared the crap out of me (which was probably a good thing because I was dreaming about possessed cars and octopus people). While I was sitting there gasping with shame, she remarks, "when do you register?" Yes, I think that almost tied my speed record of the burnt-toast-fire-alarm sprint at Girl Scout camp.

So now I am all registered and all dressed and taking 14 credits next semester. I got opted out of 2 classes because they didn't schedule well with others. So now it looks like I've got:

Hurl 497 & 498 which are about accepting diversity and keeping the -isms out of the classroom,
Health for Educators, a Native American history class with Galler (I've got him now for History concepts. He's mr. write me a paper everyday), Toshia's astronomy class, and Information media that is supposed to teach me how to integrate technology into the classroom.

We'll just have to see how this goes I guess.

No comments: