Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tosh Isn't the Only Crank Living in this Joint.

I'm in such a whinny mood. Tosh is over scanning pics from our Oregon trip two years ago into her computer. So make sure you check out her blog (check out my links) to see some embarrassing pictures of me there.

I had Sociology this morning. I finished reading There Are No Children Here for class, but we never discussed it. That's being saved for Thursday. That book is so sad. It almost gives me this sense of hopelessness because it takes place in the late eighties, and I'm pretty sure the situation hasn't improved much in the last fifteen years.

That is such a downer, combined with the fact that I'm hungry, tired, and I don't have class tomorrow, but know I should really get to work on things like my papers, class readings, and next semester's schedule. Oh, and I'm still job searching.

No comments: