Saturday, April 30, 2005

Weakness

My biggest personal flaw is probably that insane part of me that allows procrastination to take over everything. At this moment, I should be working on my research paper for my China class that is due on Monday, a pushed back date at that, but instead, I'm here blogging and listening to Shelly Fairchild's awesome CD a week before it's release date.

Somewhere along the way, my paper has morphed from being about the "new" Chinese woman of revolution to having to read about footbinding, which I feel is on the same level as female circumcision, it gives me nausea, not something I'm particularity looking forward to.

Oh, and I'm hungry, but I don't want to venture to the store by myself, so I have to survive on stale cereal until Tosh gets dropped off and I have a shopping buddy to decide what I'm hungry for with.

No comments: