Sunday, April 17, 2005

Weekend of the Sloth.

It is now Sunday afternoon, and I still haven't completed the planned amount of homework for the weekend. I have, however, managed read three books for fun.

And I've finally put some real clothes on.

At least I would call them real clothes: my favorite pair of jeans, which prolly have more hole in them than a slice of swiss, a black Old Navy halter I inherited from somebody with my silver/grey bra sticking out, my day old dirty hair tossed up, and I'm sure I'll dress this train wreck up with my silver flip-flops.

So I'm just chillin' and listening to Dierks's new disc that isn't out yet. (God I LOVE CMT's listening parties!)

And now, I've sweet talked Becky and Tosh into heading over to JP's with me. I want french fries so bad!

No comments: