Monday, June 20, 2005

Rhinestone Cowboy

Friday Night I went out with Anna, Tiffy, and Chandi to the Buffalo Rodeo and had an absolute blast. It was the girls' first rodeo, so we had fun watching the events and performers. I had an abfab rainbow snowcone, which only could have been better with alcohol added to it. I do regret skipping on the cheese curds, but that just means I have to get them next weekend at Spud fest.

The Rodeo Dance band was The Law. They were pretty darn good, even if I was unfamiliar with them. They sang a lot of fun older country and performed one of their own songs at the end of each set. They also had a female voice, Carmen I think her name was, who joined in on songs. She had one ass-kicker attitude and did Gretchen's songs proud.

Now if only we had gotten Tiffy up on the mechanical bull. . .

No comments: