Thursday, July 07, 2005

Idiocy

The cut I have on my left pointer finger was annoying me today when I realized I hadn't told ya'll another story about my idiocy.

Right.

So, I was at the restaurant about to cut up Canadian Bacon for the prep table. I was trying to use a knife, but most of the ones on the knife rack were pretty dull, so my dad points out one that he'd just sharpened last week. I pull it down and begin quartering the slices yaking my mouth off. All of a sudden my dad hears me start swearing and turns to see me grab a papertowel.

"How'd you manage to cut yourself?" He asks (and you are all wondering. Right?)

holding the plastic that wrapped the Canadian Bacon with the same had as the knife, and when I reached into the container with my other hand, I slammed my fingers INTO the knife blade.

How dumb can I get?

No comments: