Saturday, September 10, 2005

Amazing Things That Morning Brings

I am human now. Mostly. After last night's rip roaring drunk fest, I am now awake and can actively do things, much unlike the drive to work this morning. While Tosh, the marathon retcher, might have moved slowly down stairs this morning, she had nothing on my snail pace walk to work. I mean, seriously. A two minute walk that took me fifteen?...Really didn't showcase my kinetic capabilities.

Since I got pushed once again into Sober Cab last night (mainly because of my giant fat tissue filled boobs and our inability to factor my 6 am work shift into the equation) Tosh in her cute drunken ramblings is insisting I'm not driving next weekend. And we all know that like Becky and Lola, what Toshia wants Toshia gets. No complaints here.

And a shout out to my wonderful friend Anthony for the sugar rush this morning. Staying awake for over 24 hours (27 to be exact) really isn't my forte.

No comments: