Thursday, September 01, 2005

Headed For A Sugar Crash

My day off yesterday was fabulous! I woke up late, packed my beach bag, Anna came over, and we were off to meet Tosh, Chris, and Eric at the lake. After a spin in the boat, Eric tried his hand at starting the grill. With the help of the four of us, a picnic table, and a kindly camper, Eric, the fabulous cook that he is, prepared us hamburgers san ketchup. lol.

Then we headed over to Eric's house where I met his roomies and I once again caught the end of The Devil's Advocate (I really should see the thing from the begining.) Once Becky got off work, we ate pizza and watched The Incredibles (That was totally WICKED!). I got to see the kittens, got badgered into powder sugaring cookies, officially met Tyler, and got tired and crabby when I didn't leave by my new bedtime (damned summer job).

So this morning I'm downing water, soda, and cookies (Thanks Beck!) just wating for my entire system to crash. Trust me. It will.

No comments: