Sunday, September 18, 2005

Honey, I'm Home

I'm broker and I'm full of breakfast food, but my head now feels like it's attached again.

The ride up for me is kinda a blur. Well, mostly it consisted of me doing homework. I know. How fun.

The Jello fight was a blast, which you can check out in detail here. Me? I'm the one in the white t-shirt that didn't get all that wet until the lake dipping. Everyone was too buys trying to maul the Birthday girl and Jon. Poor man. He was the only guy there.

The party was good times. Me, Erin, and Tosh were just Dahaling! Tosh opped out of wearing stupid hat and went for Erin's (by way of Angel) Birthday crown. Later in the evening when Tosh stole Froyd's soul, I got to wear the Birthday crown too, only I got really strange looks.

The after bar really sucked. Everyone was intoxicated and emotional. And I freaked Tosh out because I wouldn't come in off the roof. She ended up crawling out there with me and Grubbs joined us for some late night musings.

This morning Tosh was all bright-eyed and Erin and I seemed more like the walking dead. My stomach was rolling something crazy, which was probably from me inhaling loads of water this morning after having nothing but fruity alcohol in it.

Note to self: bawling makes you look like the Crypt Keeper. Let's keep it to a minimum.

The ride home was fun once my head became more attached and I quit thinking about how shitty the Vikings were playing before I left. We rocked out to some country tunes and stopped for ice cream on our potty break.

Now it's time to head over to the library. More homework ya know.

No comments: