Friday, September 23, 2005

Night Highlights

I just got back from pulling the late desk shift, and here are tonight's highlights:

-Kelly, the deskworker before me, gave me some licorice.

-I got my first paycheck from this job. All $27 of it. Now it's either groceries or gas. Not both.

-Toshia not only dropped off my keys, but also half a bowl of cold 3-bean and since I had no where to stash the bowl once it was empty, my backpack now smells like Lima, Kidney, Butter and Baked beans with bacon.

-A half naked male wearing low slung jeans made me help pick out his midnight snack. I suggested Peanut Butter M&Ms or Skittles. Skittles win.

-On the way home, a cop got on the bull horn and ordered a bunch of half drunks to pick-up all their litter or go to jail. Prime entertainment that was.

No comments: