Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Halloween

I'm so excited.....And I just can't hide it....

I know I'm a dork, but I LOVE Halloween. I'm excited about my costume even if I haven't settled on how I'm doing my hair yet. And my hair has almost always been the trickiest part of my costumes post High school. Riddle me that Batman.

I'm gonna try and talk Erin and Kit into heading out to Molitors to do the haunted house/hayride/bonfire deal. And we might see Rivkit and a bunch of other bands. And I want to carve pumpkins and eat caramel apples and watch fun shows on the History Channel.

And the fall colors look so pretty out my window. Well, kinda pathetic too since there's only a couple of trees and LOTS of parking lot, but I have this beautiful historic red brick house that's right out side my window, so come winter I'll have some pretty colors to look at.

No comments: