Saturday, October 22, 2005

It's Been Awhile Again

I know. I shouldn't go so long with out making a peep on here. As Tosh complains, I can't entertain ya'll if I'm hiding out. This week has just been so stressful for me that I took yesterday as a goof off day. I read Nora Roberts' Blue Smoke all in one glorious chunk (well, except for my cleaning frenzy to The Judds and my Sin City movie dinner with Tosh after work.).

I also found out that my observation project, which I thought was just another 15 point lab, is really a 50 point project, so I almost blew a gasket, but I'm over that now. I'm just going to try and finish it up to the best of my ability and take it in the gut. It's just one of my gen eds and the worst is I'll get a C and god knows I've already got 2 of those on my transcript and still managed to make Dean's list a few times. No biggie.

No comments: