Saturday, October 08, 2005

Looking For A Flirt

When me and Tosh made our trek to B&N, I didn't find the book I was looking for, "Flirting With Pride and Prejudice" edited by Jennifer Crusie. The fact that we only had an hour to tour didn't lend itself to me finding it.

Today however, when goofing off, I found this blurb on MSN:

As we await the latest movie version of Pride and Prejudice, I wanted to share this very cool font based on Jane Austen's handwriting. There's something carelessly elegant about the letters, especially the 'Y.' So now even if you can't write like Jane Austen, you can at least, well, write like Jane Austen.

I am absolutely a Jane Austen fan, so this stuff was just fun, and you can be sure I'll be commandeering Tosh, Anna, Erin, or whoever else is around November 11th for the show. (And I'll save my Colin Firth rant for later.)

No comments: