Monday, October 03, 2005

No Sex In The Champaign Room

Friday night I hung out with Erin and Kit and drank this beautifully bubbly Champaign (even if the red was really too sweet and carbonation makes you bloat). We watched Kung Fu Hustle which was okay and A Hitch-hiker's Guide To The Galaxy, which I fell asleep during. I then went home at one and stayed awake till three re-reading Faking It by Jennifer Crusie which is one of my favorite books.

The next day started at eight with a phone call and ended up with me not drinking ANY alcohol at the wedding. I take that back. I had a sip of Adam's extremely watered down whiskey. It was disgusting. So Champaign, brownies, and sloppy-Joes were an awesome start to the weekend. We are SO doing that again. Even if Erin has to make all the decisions. Heh heh.

No comments: