Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ring In The Day

Of course right now my ears are ringing. I just got from the Simple Plan concert and from sending my sister back to her school. Man. I had a blast. I mean, I'm not anymore crazy about the band than I was before, although I do have a crush on them. They are all very FINE looking young men.

Erin, you're going to be disappointed in me. One of the opening bands was called Plain White T's and they just scream Emo band. But the guys are all tall and skinny and kinda dorky and the lead singer kept making me laugh. I think we groove the same way to two VERY different kinds of music. But I totally dug them.

I also met alot of people. A girl from UW O'claire who was wearing a shit that said, "I'm a sucker for guys in eyeliner." Which of course made me think of Erin. I also saved a chick who passed out (which scored me a place closer to the stage), and I flirted with the security guard roving our area. He kept bringing us bottles of water and would laugh at me saying, "where's my little birdie." because I wouldn't stand next to him with my mouth open like all the other little girls (and I do mean little because they were mostly Fresh/Sophs and high schoolers).

Mel touched a drumstick as it went flying past her, and instead ended up with a bottle of water from one of the set guys.

Right now, my ears are ringing, I'm sore, wired, sweaty, and dehydrated. Oh the choices.

No comments: