Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bad Girl

So right now I'm skipping Astronomy, and I'm thinking about skipping the rest of my classes for today. We'll see, but I'm contemplating it. Hard.

I just found out that each of my astronomy pictures are only worth a point. A point. In the fifty point project, so I'm totally not worried about it any longer. I have to be right on the money for the rest of it though because I've already used up my cushion points. Darn.

I'll be missing a marijuana presentation in health that can easily be made up by reading the chapter and doing the objectives.

In IM we're tackling a power point assignment, and while I'm skipping class, I'll actually be working on some overdue assignments for that class, so I think it all sort of evens out. Hehehe.

So. I think I've talked myself into skipping everything today. Ciao.

No comments: