Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New Level of Pathetic

I begged Krystle to take me to the Public Library to return books and to Target for some meds.

The librarian looked at me in my pajamas, laughed, and said at least I'd have something to read in bed tomorrow.

Target was a different story. I was so out of it that I couldn't figure out what the heck generic Day/NightQuil looked like, so I bought the regular stuff. When I headed back for some OJ, all they had was extra pulp, so I begged one of the attendant guys to check in back for regular no pulp. He brought me back no pulp, with the weight watchers sticker, half the calories, and extra calcium. Bleh. I think it's a good think I can't taste too much. I also picked up some Hot Pockets and pizza rolls so I'm not just eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

No comments: