Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Nine Lasts

1. Last Alcoholic Beverage: Bud Light at JP's Halloween weekend with Tosh, Erin, and Kit after visiting Molitor's Haunted Acres.

2. Last Car Ride: Coming home from Target where I developed my Astronomy sunrise observation pictures.

3. Last Movie Seen: The Brothers Grimm last nigh at the cheapseats with Tosh and Staring the beautiful and talented Heath Ledger.

4. Last Phone Call Made: To Toshia while I was at Target to tell here that they had those really great 1/4 inch coloring books in the dollar bins.

5. Last CD Played: Gary Allen's Tough All Over. Awesome album.

6. Last Bubble Bath: I'm not sure, but I'm betting it was while I was in North Dakota.

7. Last Time You Cried: A couple weeks ago when Tosh and I were fighting.

8. Last Kiss: Sunday when Dad left to go back to NoDak we exchanged hugs and kisses.

9. Last Item bought: Two boxes of twinkle lights, dishwasher soap, toilet paper, face wash, Kleenex, Christmas cards, and developed pictures.

No comments: