Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gilmore Gala

Equipped with the sugary swag I carted home from my trip to visit my poor college student friendly relatives at the Acorn Bakery, the refreshments and yarn procured from a quick Walmart trip, and the multi-media entertainment I borrowed from the library on Friday, Me and Toshia spent ten hours sprawled in my living room crocheting, gossiping, watching Gilmore Girls season 5 (the whole reason for celebration) and consuming crap food.

And what a trip down the Stars Hollow memory lane it was! From first meeting nummy Logan, to the sexy accented Finn, the elder Gilmore's separation, the first Luke and Lor kiss to the great blow up at Emily & Richard's vow renewal. The festivities will renew themselves on Tuesday (the traditional GG night), so until then, "Bring on the imperialistic condiments!"

No comments: