Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Idiocy, Craziness, and Other Things on my To Do List

I'm not feeling so hot (and I haven't had much sleep because I feel like crap) so all the shit I have to do seems to be compounding itself on my head.

First of all, I have a favor to run for Hot Spot, but the damn guy that I need to get in touch with so I have the address of where I need to unload things isn't in the office.

The Accounting Department, whom I was told offers to do On Campus student taxes, was apparently a crock of shit and now I have to figure out what I'm going to do for those.

I need to do laundry.

I need to grocery shop.

I need to get in touch with Mel, Lisa B., and Erin so I can figure out what my weekend plans are exactly since the Desk Manager at work once again scheduled me to work opposite of Anna, even though I expressedly told her that wasn't going to be an option.

I need to apply for my major with the College of Education because I need to get my Graduation application in (by Feb 17th I think) and I don't know exactly how to go about doing any of that.

My room is a mess.

My money keeps slipping through my fingers. No matter what my bank account says, I had much more money in there just two months ago. And I want it back.

I am in a complaining sort of mood which isn't solving anything at all. Somebody please come beat my brains in with a stick!

No comments: