Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Human Condition

What is up with the phrase "The Human Condition"? It makes it sound like all of humanity has a disease...Humanism.

I mean, we're all human. Homosapieans. Well, except for Wolverine who's a Homo Superior and Alf who's from outer space. Otherwise, we're all people.

All humans.

The only disease we're really suffering from is boredom, stupidity, and well, SOME people are suffering from disease, and it's all really sad.

But I'm not suffering from a "human condiditon." I mean. If I was say a goat that thought I was J. Timberlake or something. I could see some sort of argument for the "human condition." I mean, I know chicks that think they're pigs, bulls that think they're dogs, a specific dog that think's it's okay to be anorexic/bulimic and then roll in cow shit.

But please people. Lay off on "The Human Condition."

It's a stupid phrase that's going to make me crack homoerectus jokes from now on.

No comments: