Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Major Dork Points Here.

I am such a dork.

And I admit it which is probably really bad. This morning I planned on doing very boring but normal Lisa things: homework, check e-mail, read for class, pay bills. You know, the sorts of things people do while they're preparing to go to work on that crazy day of the week she calls Wednesday.

That did not happen.

In the middle of preparing my moring toast, the History Channel Benjamin Franklin show gave way to First Invasion: The War of 1812. I stopped in my tracks and dropped my butt right back on that couch. That's right. I spent those two glorious hours that should have been catching up on my Death and Dying reading watching reproduction actors, authors, and historians gape mouthed as I hummed Johnny Horton's "Battle of New Orleans" in my head.

So now I have that much more homework to do...but I can definately say that the actors paided to defend New Orleans were one HOT bunch. LOL.

No comments: