Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Saturday Night (Better Late Than Never)

I've been so completely lazy the last few days you're so lucky I've behooved my self to start this writing. On Sunday I turned my computer on to check the TV schedule and then I shut it off. That's how lazy I've been. Oh. And I'm not sick anymore, but I still skipped my two o'clock yesterday so I'm using last week's illness as an excuse. Ha.

Anyhow, Saturday Night was a blast. We has some slammin' Hank and Johnny covers over at the Rox. Then we partied it up over at the Carpet. Ran into Brittany, Kelly, and company. Danced it up. Created a ruckus, then came home only to yap at each other till the wee hours of the morning. I slept through my alarm. Then slept through my breakfast. Then slept through my homework. Then was lazy all day Monday. So for me, today is the first day of the week.

No comments: