Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring Break @ Some Beach

Thursday was the Blake Shelton concert at GCH. It was a total blast (see I can use other adjectives besides awesome!). Me, Tosh, and Anna met Sandy, Bob, and the boys at the Buffet and gabbed before hand. I also proved that I can carry a baby while dishing up my plate, except when it comes to sour cream.

Blake was amazing. I screamed and sang and seat danced. I really hope my pictures turn out (I should go get those developed while I'm at the grocery store). There was this woman in front of us that kept standing up, dancing, and waving her arms in the air everytime Blake ventured on our side of the stage, so I'm not entirely sure about my pictures. Plus it was me taking them. With MY camera. So who knows.

Me and Anna both got concert shirts, and then on the way home we dialed into to Wild 99 and requested more Blake. We wanted "Playboys of the Southwestern World" (the Hey Romeo! song) but they didn't have it so we got "Ol' Red" instead. Anyhow, I was so hyped up from the concert and stuff that I used the word awesome a little too much for Toshia's taste. She thinks I sounded like an idiot. I'd like to see her do some improv. They told us the song would be on about 9:45 so I was told to drive the speed limit so we'd still be in the car to hear it, but after I had a semi pass me, I was back to speeding again because that's just pathetic.

No comments: