Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ten-Hut

Today at what I will now call Interpreter Bootcamp (mainly because I get to miss out on it because of class and I have to make it up all by my lonesome later) I finally got my station assignment....I'm in the garden.

*Holds hand up*

I know what you're thinking. Lisa? Garden? Have you seen her house plants? Yes. That's what I'm thinking too. Although, today we planted in the hotbeds and I did okay. I even learned what beet seeds look like. 'Sides. It's not like I hate plants. I've just never been really good with them. And right now I'm more freaked that I have no idea what the heck really goes on with plants. I mean, maybe I'm really stupid and there's some sort of special mojo that everyone does behind the scenes that I don't know about.

But I will perservere. After all, I get to spend my time this summer outside in a funny looking dress. How 'bout you?

No comments: