Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Welcome to my Semi-Adult Life: Sleeping and Studying

Once again, when I find the time to blog, it's five seconds before I have to run out the door.

Alas, I was planning on getting up this morning and blogging, doing homework, and getting my laundry started. But Mom and Dad called last night and after chatting with my mom for forty minutes I started yakking at my Dad. We got off the phone at about midnight, then I finished the chapter I had been reading prior and went to bed.

This morning I slept in until 8, and then went to work reading Neither Wolf Nor Dog since my Letter assignment on that is due next week. I have SO much homework and other stuff to get done I'm not going to bore you with the details.

Gah. No wonder everyone says kids got it easy. You don't stress out as much then.

No comments: